Trusted Analysis. Professional Insight.
Farm Journal Pro is a robust new portfolio of services focused on the information needs of agricultural professionals—helping business owners and producers alike manage risk, make better decisions and be more successful.
Farm Journal Pro offers a daily collection of the best of the best from Farm Journal’s extensive content providers, including crop marketing and procurement strategies and advice, land values, proprietary Inputs Monitor fuel and fertilizer price tracking data and expert market outlook. Farm Journal Pro is also the exclusive home to Midwest Crop Tour data.
Subscribers to Farm Journal Pro gain access to valuable news and analysis from trusted names like: Pro Farmer, LandOwner, Doane, Inputs Monitor, Farm Journal and many more.
- Daily market updates from Pro Farmer
- Industry leading ag policy and Washington coverage
- Inputs Monitor fuel and fertilizer price tracking tool
- Recent farmland sales
- Ahead of the Open market news
- Midweek Cash Market Updates
- Pro Farmer's Daily Advice Monitor